Training child care providers to be outstanding caregivers is at the very core of our mission at Rainbow Fleet. We offer numerous educational opportunities each month covering various child care topics including safe sleep, first aid, operations, room arrangement, child development and many more. All of our training can be applied toward the DHS licensing requirements and also qualifies for Stars training credits. To learn more about Stars training credits, click here.
- Aug 05, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMZoomLearn about key issues faced by LGBTQ+ children and families, examine personal biases and ethical professional practice, and explore ways to create inclusive, welcoming early childhood communities.
- Aug 12, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMZoomThis course identifies what a lesson plan is and why they are important. It also explains classroom management, daily schedules and routines. The course explains Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and how it can help providers develop lessons for different children’s needs.
- Aug 17, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMZoomIn this training, find out what you can do to reduce a baby’s risk of SIDS and other sleep-related causes of infant death and what you can do as a caregiver to help increase the awareness of this important issue.
- Aug 21, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDTRainbow Fleet CCR&R, 1105 NW 45th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73118, USAEmergency first care and injury prevention is a pediatric first aid course for child care providers, developed through the EMS for Children Program at OU Children’s Hospital.
- Aug 26, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMZoomBenefits of Nature Based Early Learning Education and how we connect our children to the outdoor environment as well as why this practice is appropriate for young children and their development. You will discover how to incorporate a more natural environment for your children as well as understandin
Space can be reserved by phone at 405-521-1426. Attendees may also send a completed registration form by fax or email to 405-521-1472 or email@example.com. Payment is accepted by check, cash, money order or credit/debit card (Visa or MasterCard). A space is only guaranteed when payment is received. A receipt will be issued to complete your enrollment. Please bring your receipt to class. Unless otherwise noted, all classes take place at Rainbow Fleet, 1105 NW 45th St. in Oklahoma City. A 24 Hour notice of cancellation is required in order to receive a training voucher, otherwise no refund for missed trainings will be given. Doors open 30 minutes before and close 30 minutes after training. Doors are locked 15 minutes after trainings begin. No children allowed; please make alternate plans for child care. Space is limited and children are a distraction for participants and trainers.